You finally selected your makeup artist and hair stylist for your wedding and can’t wait for the day of your trial. You search through thousands of images creating boards of looks. You’re super excited to finally meet the team that will make your vision come to life. All of your planning pays off because you LOVE your trial makeup and hair so much you want more than a quick selfie. Consider combining your Hair and Makeup Trial with a Boudoir Session. Although boudoir is a French word that means a private dressing room, it is reminiscent of a special and flirty photoshoot for your fiancé. Here are 5 benefits of combining your bridal trial and boudoir.
- Your Hair and Makeup are already done! You spent all that effort finding the perfect makeup artist and hair stylist for your wedding day. Lots of brides use their trials to shoot their boudoir sessions. Once you’re all glammed up you should make the most of it!
- It’s the perfect gift to give your fiancé on your wedding day. You may have already been thinking a boudoir session would be a great gift. Imagine how surprised your fiancé will be to open a stunning black leather album with images of his one true love. He thinks you’re beautiful in your leggings and messy bun; but he will be blown away seeing you sexy and confident in images.
- It’s also an amazing gift to give yourself; especially while planning a wedding. Planning a wedding can be a stressful, emotional roller coaster. There are so many decisions to make. You deserve to be pampered by a professional makeup artist, professional hair stylist, and professional boudoir photographer. While we find your best angles and most flattering poses you will also get a glimpse at a side of yourself you might not know exists. Plan a night out afterward because you’re going to look and feel so amazing!
- It’s a huge time saver. Who doesn’t love the sound of that while planning a wedding? No need to block out another afternoon to squeeze in a boudoir session! No need to pay a session fee for a boudoir session. Get both your trial and your session for the same price! Leaves extra money for that gorgeous leather album.
- Its EMPOWERING! Listen, I know what you’re thinking. Getting your picture taken in your skivvies might not sound like a good time. But trust me! A boudoir session is one of the most empowering things you can do for yourself. You’ve chosen a professional hair stylist and a professional makeup artist that know how to get you camera ready. A professional boudoir photographer will find your best angles, use flattering lighting/retouching, and pose you down to your fingertips! There really is nothing for you to worry about, I’ve got you!
It’s not about how you look but rather how you feel about the way you look. Confidence is truly a beautiful thing. Confidence is what we all need. Confidence, self-acceptance, and personality are what I bring out in the women I photograph. To schedule your bridal boudoir session click here: